| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Huambo in November is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in November is quite sopping with rain more often than not. A sizable 227mm (8.9in) of fluid is laid down during an average of 21 days.
- In November the heavens above Huambo are a little dull having on average a mere 4:00 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:42.
- There are approximately 8:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Huambo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Huambo, Angola
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Huambo:
- Luputa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 1077.4 kms (669.5 miles) NE
- Mwinilunga, Zambia - 950.6 kms (590.7 miles) E
- Luena, Angola - 466.6 kms (289.9 miles) ENE
- Solwezi, Zambia - 1156.3 kms (718.6 miles) E
- Kasempa, Zambia - 1096.5 kms (681.4 miles) E
- Zambezi, Zambia - 801.7 kms (498.2 miles) E
- Kabompo, Zambia - 919 kms (571.1 miles) E
- Kaoma, Zambia - 1002.1 kms (622.7 miles) ESE
- Mongu, Zambia - 843.4 kms (524.1 miles) ESE
- Senanga, Zambia - 888.5 kms (552.1 miles) ESE
- Sesheke, Zambia - 1054 kms (654.9 miles) ESE
- Rundu, Kavango, Namibia - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) SE
- Maun, Botswana - 1142.7 kms (710.1 miles) SE
- Windhoek, Namibia - 1095.4 kms (680.7 miles) S